Wayne has 19 years’ experience within the Retirement and Aged Care industry. He is a former board member of the Retirement Village Association of Victoria as well as serving on its Marketing and Public Relations Committees.
Since 2006 he has consulted to several leading retirement companies within Australia, both regional and capital cities, New Zealand, South East Asia and China.
His consulting services primarily specialises in analysing statistical and market data to recognise changes in demographic and socio-economic trends. Through this analysis he has successfully been able to identify prospective village locations, village composition and configuration and residential requirements to fulfil changing population demands.
Prior to this Wayne held the role of National Marketing Director for the then, only ASX-listed retirement development and Management Company with overall responsibility for 49 retirement villages and 19 aged care facilities in the areas of managing group image and brand protection, overseeing a national sales force and achieving national marketing and sales targets throughout Australia.
Through his approach of analysing population, environmental and demographic data, Wayne specialises in:
- Determination of demographic assessment in catchments areas to define likely requirements;
- Identifying population changes within required catchment areas;
- Identifying demographic profiles of prospective residents;
- Preparing design briefs for architects through recognising accommodations needs of future residents and the level of standards and services essential to meet contemporary requirements;
- Identifying demographic affordability;
- Designing appropriate management structures for retirement or aged care facilities;